Monday, December 31, 2012

So excited for a new year! Love the change of energy.  Find out more about me at www.alchemicalhealingarts.com 

Consider this as a personal invitation to join me on a marvelous and magical mystical tour of Egypt from September 27th through October 11th, 2013. It is going to be amazing. We will have alone time for spiritual meditation and ceremony at the sites.  Give yourself this gift this year!

Also check out my January and February offerings on my website. I can work on skype or phone if you can't make a class or session in person. I send love and light to each person who takes the time to visit this blog. I am very grateful for your support and interest.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings,
    I love the change in energy of 2013 also; I have definitely noticed it.

    I have said it before, I'll say it again, I LOVED your book: The Healing Power Of Trees.

    It was given to me as a gift; I am a botanist and a naturalist, with a deep appreciation for plants. This book spoke to me in a deep and true way.

    Thank you, thank you for your book.
    Owen

    ReplyDelete