Friday, January 31, 2014

For February: Life is good. I just have a new Newsletter out. You can go to my website at http://www.alchemicalhealingarts.com  to read it under My Newsletter. I am excited about planning and preparing for my tour to Egypt in September of 2014. I also am working on the editing of my book about Mohamed Nazmy and Egypt and sacred travel. It should be out in July. I am so excited to share this book with the public. It is such a wonderful story and very heart and mind opening! Also getting ready to teach Alchemical Healing again which I love. All is well here in the depth of winter. Getting ready for Imbolg. I love this celebration on Feb. 2nd with lots of candles. I love all of the light in the darkness. Happy to celebrate and honor the joy of creativity and Bridgid! Bright blessings, Sharlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment